This website explores lesser-known principles that have improved my life. I try to look at ancient and modern truths from new angles. If a concept cannot change the way people see the world or interact with others, you should not find it in these pages (unless I find it particularly interesting).
Who am I right now? I am:
- A married father of five
- An executive in the healthcare industry
- A reader (philosophy, religion, psychology, history, business, sci-fi & the occasional novel)
- A Christian
- A Southern Washington resident
- A graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- An aging board sports enthusiast (surfing, wakeboarding, snowboarding)
Like you, I am an imperfect person making my way through a complex and ever-changing world. So I’m hoping to learn from you and your comments.